FREE Cookery Workshops
Our community cookery workshops will be coming to a venue near you across south Shropshire. Fun and informative with plenty of hands-on activities, we have something for all ages and abilities.
These workshops will help you:
- Improve your cooking skills
- Save money on meals
- Feel better about yourself
- Make new friends
- Eat healthily
When and Where?:
To find a workshop near you or to book your FREE place call Laura Harvey on 01588 676060 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you worried about the cost of travel, childcare or a relative if you are a carer? Please contact us, we may be able to help.
FREE Accredited Foodwise Courses
Our ASDAN Foodwise course will take place in the Shropshire Hills Discovery Centre, where you will feel welcome and relaxed. Led by friendly and experienced tutors, this course will develop a wider range of knowledge and skills.
It can help you:
- Save money on meals and improve your health
- Make new friends and feel more confident
- Take the first steps into a career in catering or the food industry (a large employer in south Shropshire)
- Move on to doing a qualification in catering and hospitality
Choose one of the following:
- A nine week course running every Wednesday from 10am - 2pm starting on April 6th
- A six week course running every Thursday from 9.30am - 3pm starting on April 21st
Come along to our Taste the Hills Cookery Launch on Saturday 6th February to get a flavour of what we have on offer this year; free cookery demonstrations, talks and local produce on sale.