Become a supporter of the Shropshire Hills Discovery Centre
Your support will help us
- Host educational school trips: over 6,000 primary school children a year visit us to learn about the Shropshire Hills, nature, history and food, integrating their learning into their school studies
- Run more cookery classes for vulnerable adults: buying and preparing food to eat healthily is particularly hard for young single parents, people who are emerging from difficulties in their lives, and for some people with disabilities or learning difficulties
- Maintain and improve our 30 acres of free-to-use Onny Meadows for the many dog-walkers, local and visiting families and Walking for Health groups whoenjoy them all year round
- Improve and update our exhibition as an exciting, dynamic learning experience about the food, history, landscape and flora and fauna of the Shropshire Hills
You will get
- Free admission to our Shropshire Hills exhibition: as many times as you like
- 10% off our course fees. Recent courses include: Hedge-laying, Bread-making, Cooking for Well-being
- 10% off all week-day café purchases (minimum spend £5; excludes Bank Holidays)
- 10% off all shop purchases (minimum spend £5)
- A regular Supporters e-newsletter about what’s happened and happening
- An exclusive Annual Supporters event: speaker, catering, meet our Trustees & General Manager
- 10% discount when you hire a room for your meeting or event in the Discovery Centre
- Opportunities to volunteer on special Supporter project days in the grounds or on our walk routes
- A Supporter welcome pack, including a Supporter card for your wallet or purse
February Half Term Activity for 4 - 11 year olds.
Extra date. February Half Term Activity for 4-11 year olds.
A club for children 3 and above packed full of fun things to do encouraging children to get back to nature, enjoy th...
Craven Arms Girls Group - Celebrate the Chinese spring festival and make swe...